Saturday 9 February 2013

Blogging

Blogging there are a number of reasons why people blog these include self promotion of their talents such as writing,photography and arts then you have those who use them as a way to get their political and religious views across, those who use it to document their life and then you have the likes of me who do it for fun I write what I think I make up what I think are funny news stories and post photos if people do not like what I blog than the easy solution is do not read my blogs I do not deliberately set out to offend people but if they take offense tough stop being sensitive and taking everything people say or write personally jokes and funny stories about politics and religion have been around as long as man has been alive. These are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment